Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Steamboat Springs...what a beautiful spot on the earth! Summertime is a great time to see it. I was here 20 years ago and it has grown up.
Nycole brought Hailey (2) and Kelsey (5) out for a little vacation. Howard took the week off and away we went. We stayed at the Bronze Tree condos right at the base of Mt. Werner.

We drove to Steamboat Lake and went on a nature walk and gave Kelsey swimming lessons in the pool. Downtown Steamboat has some really cool places to eat right on the river and lots of people were tubing as we ate our picnic lunch. Lots of cowboys and mining history here.

2 comments:

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

You guys are so cute...so cute that I'll refrain from making comments about you wearing tennis shoes with a dress. ; )

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Bronze Tree to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane